Thursday, February 6, 2014

Welcome to Nutritiously Gourmet!!



Are you ready to Cook Your Way to A Healthier You??

My name is Alison Steelman I am a Personal Chef and Nutritionist. In my short 25 years of life I’ve been fortunate enough to work in many different facets of the culinary industry. From restaurants to some of the most well known companies in the industry and through it all, my passion has always been nutrition. Nutritiously Gourmet is your go to blog for everything healthy and everything delicious. I will post weekly recipes , why they're healthy  and I may occasionally slip in a recipe or two with a bit of sinfulness to them…because everybody deserves a little bit of decadence RIGHT??  So let's get started! It's just about REAL food and REAL recipes. 

Healthy food can be GOURMET, DELICIOUS AND FUN!


No comments:

Post a Comment